Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I signed a contract with Rate Lock who is owned by Jason Franks.Within the contract is a contract with Ascentium.

Ascentium is leasing me equipment for $107.79 per month for four years when the equipment is only worth $150 total!! This should be illegal! I called to try to cancel the contract and send them the equipment back (I can't use the equipment since it's not mobile friendly and I'm a mobile business), but the buy out is as much as the entire contract.

The manager, Gregory Jones, is extremely rude threatening a lawsuit and saying if I don't pay, they'll bring the case to court in New Jersey while I'm in Texas.STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!

Review about: Ascentium Capital Equipment Leasing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let me return the unused equipment and terminate the lease.

Had an Experience with Ascentium Capital?

Comments

World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more